Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FOUL PLAY



Occasionally Kekoa likes to play a little catch me catch me if you can. He starts to flit about and flap his wings, crouch and make low clucking sounds. He always instigates the game , and I willingly join in... chasing him about the yard which he seems to enjoy. Here are few pics and a short clip (color is not close to correct) of us playing around in the yard. And as of today... those long beautiful tail feathers... GONE. What the? He seems to have lost about 4-5 since this morning. I suspect foul play.



Fancy Feathers

Someone's been swimming in my water.
It brings new life to the phrase "Animal crackers in my soup".

6 comments:

fredini@thisorthat.tv said...

Don't you mean Fowl Play?

Conn said...

No... I spelled it the way I meant it.
But, I suppose it could go either way.

Anonymous said...

Poor birdie! If you see your neighbor parading around in a smart feather-trimmed toque, no jury in the world could convict you!

Deb said...

aww - fun time with fowl:-)

wondering if it could be molting season already?? i don't know. does it happen THAT quickly tho???

Conn said...

It could be molting...
He and big daddy (his poppa) next door have been getting very close... maybe big daddy yanked them out. I saw big daddy chasing him the other day...
It's getting territorial ya'll.

erly said...

Animal Crackers in My Soup is probably my favorite Bukowski work.