Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SAY CHEESE!

Last Thursday I left left town and headed back home to Indiana for my family reunion.
Well after my flight got delayed hour after hour, they finally cancelled my flight at midnight and I eneded up sleeping in the airport. Then boarded a flight to Boston at 6:00 Am and made it home at 11:30 AM. ARGH!!!!


Anyway, here are a few pics of my second cousin Savannah. I looked over at her and there she was divining into this large tub of cheese balls and filling her plastic cup. Remember when you were a kid and had not a care in the world? Well, except for getting caught doing something you were'nt supposed to be doing? When dirty hands didn't matter?


And here is Ella right after she licked all the icing off here cake. The next words out of her mouth were... "I want another one."


Here we have Olivia carrying a cicada in two plastic cups. Love the hot pink satin disco shorts.


And finally, here was what I saw at the end of the day in the trash can. Now you just know there was a sad little girl out there who cried all the way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indiana seems pretty good to me, Free cheese balls in a barrel, cake, raw hot dogs and jelly. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Was the sad little girl who cried all the way home you?