Sunday, July 18, 2010

KISS MY GRITS


I have been looking for these since we moved to Maui 3 years ago. Sure we have polenta on the island but I have never been able to find Grits. I just happened to look up while I was browsing the candy aisle in K-Mart the other day and there they were.  THE CANDY AISLE? REALLY? Can't wait to whip up a batch.

I like mine with salt, butter, lots of pepper and a little sugar.  Sometimes just cheese, salt and pepper will do. How about you? How do you like your grits... other than kissed?

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

Any way I can get them!

The word verification is 'waxopsi'

Dandy said...

Shrimp and grits. Yum!

Conn said...

you know i have never had shrimp and grits.
how about shrimp, cheese AND grits?

Anonymous said...

That;s what mine was-shrimp, cheese and grits! But, I hear there are a million variations. And I can't wait to try 'em.