Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TUESDAY'S TEXTURE: 022310

Today I am starting a new weekly feature called: Tuesday's Texture. These are images of various patterns and textures that make me stop in my tracks and take out the camera. I have been gathering these last year or so, but many of them are going to be more recent. Most will be natural textures, but that's not to say there won't be a man made one tossed in now and then.

This is the photo that really inspired me to start this weekly post. It was taken down inside HALEAKALA CRATER and shows the many textures you encounter as you walk further and further in.

3 comments:

Parnell Corder said...

Gorg! You should be an artist!

Deb said...

haleakala. . .or the moon?

Dandy said...

I was thinking of you two today. I know you are in the mountains, but i am glad for you and everyone else in Hawaii that the tsunami turned out to be not so big after all.