Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GRRRRRR-EAT!


I am currently working with my cousin Stacie and her husband Chris on the logo's and websites for their 2 athletic companies. This is the new logo and card I did for TIGER ATHLETICS which is a training and exercise program for kids 4-14 in Minneapolis. I did several different versions of a tiger... cute, mean, leaping and so on, but this is the version the kids chose as their mascot saying it looked cool and powerful. We will also be using this on T-shirts, patches and other printed materials over time.

The requirements were to use black, orange and white, make it appeal to young kids, that it be athletic looking without looking so athletic and to make it sleek and modern. These are the first cards I have ever printed with a full UV coating and I have to say I really like them. I somehow thought it appropriate that they look slick and fast like a shiny new race car... and with sweaty hands I thought they might last longer. It's also the first time I have used black on a logo and again... I have to say I love it.

The website for TIGER ATHLETICS will be up and running shortly.

Up next and just sent off to the printers today are the cards for IGNITE ATHLETICS, their adult training and exercise program. Stay tuned for those and the new site for that as well. It's a busy spring here at CFC.... And with my "office" directly in the kitchen next to the fridge... I think I could use a bit of training session.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

that looks awesome! nice work!

Deb said...

nice. the black makes quite a statement.

hahaha - it's good to reward hard work with a treat!

Conn said...

Thanks girls!

Paige said...

Looks fantastic Conn!