Tuesday, September 11, 2007

POSTCARDS FROM....


I got a letter today from my cousin Chase, who is in the 4th grade back in Indiana. He informs me that his class is collecting postcards from around the globe and wondered if I would send him one from here. He probably thinks he will be B.M.O.C. if he gets a postcard from Hawaii.
Above are the 2 that John and I are sending.

So we all know what it was like to have to go through these grade school rituals (as fun as they were at the time) of selling, collecting or making something for class and being all stressed out about not selling, collecting or making enough right? So here is my thought...

If any of you out there would like to send a postcard as well to really make him B.M.O.C that would be amazing. If not...no worries.

Should you choose to participate (it would cost less than a dollar) just drop me a note and I will send you the address. (tasteful... remember it is 4th grade).
All you would need to do is write a note on the back saying you are a friends of Chase's cousin Conn.


Many Mahalo's in advance.

1 comment:

Parnell Corder said...

Count me In! You have my email! How many kids will recieve a post card from Downtown Sherman Oaks or Van Nuys, Maybe I send it from Rancho Cucamonga!