Sunday, December 10, 2006

SWATCH IT

THE SACHETS
DIFFERENT TEXTURES

Here are some swatches from ALL of the weavings I have been doing. At 4" x 6" I decided to make some cedar and lavender sachets. I stopped at 4. I might connect 8 or more together for a pillow... we'll see. For now I'm content with just making and making and making different weves. I just made up all of these textures without patterns. The cool thing is that when you take the piece off the loom it looks totally different - it actually comes too life. Until the next round...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT!
ARe you having fun yet or what?!?

Nice job.
Looking forward to seeing more please.

So many crafts, so little time.
Life is gooooood.

:-)

Conn said...

YOU SAID IT!!!!
SO MANY CRAFTS SO LITTLE TIME.
I did manage to finish my December ATC's last night.
YAY!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Love them all!!!
-Derek

Anonymous said...

yikes, I don't look at your blog for a few days and SO MUCH GOOD STUFF shows up! I can't, just can't get over the mushrooms (saw em first at the shoppe)! the loveliest ornaments ever. enamel! and this latest weaving post freakin' rocks too!!!

Anonymous said...

Conn, These are genius! Why don't you host a workshop at the Curiosity Guild? Lots of folks would be sure to attend!
PS don't you dare post those scary fairy pics!

Love, Gabi