Sunday, September 17, 2006

NATURE #091706

One of our favorite things on TV is the nature segment on CBS SUNDAY MORNING. So as an homage to that show, we are going to start a Sunday morning nature post.

Not usually the first to like ANY reptile of ANY KIND... it is odd that I would post these little guys first. There is just something about these gecko's... as they are called in Hawaii, that make me laugh. They have this tough guy attitude yet would not harm you at all. All images were taken in the Hawaiian Islands of Kauai, Maui and the Big Island.
I love the blue around it's eyes. It reminds me of my 8th Grade English teacher... her eyeshadow looked just like this.




Above is a Jackson Chameleon. After 6 trips, this is the first one we saw in June 2006.


This one just reminds me of an old man. It looks as if it were about to say..." Get out of my yard".

No comments: